Helen Standing - Music Tutor (West Wales UK)
Pupils will receive printed sheet music with search names, codes or links to access online audio/video resources via YouTube.
There are over 400 interactive tunes for you to play via BandPad.
- Ideally, put your device in landscape position not portrait.
- Go to the BandPad Website.
- Click on ‘Sign In’.
- Enter the BandPad Access Code received when you subscribed.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ box.
- Type the tune title in the search box.
- Click on the magnifying glass.
- Search and/or click on the correct song title.
- Click on a note if you want a reminder about the notation.
- To start the backing track, press Play or Slo (slow) if available / prefered
Tomplay has a much wider range of interactive pieces and is a good follow-on for intermediate and advanced players. Interested students can subscribe to Tomplay’s entire range or buy individual tracks.
For copyright reasons, it is illegal for you to share many of the Play-Along resources with others.